View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:41 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I may have jumped the gun, but I don't think so. Dymocks said they would announce a new platform by the end of the month. This is all they announced. Until they make another announcement, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I found another press release that mentioned the eb20, this time by Cambridge University. The description of the software is basically the same.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071130/lnf500.html?.v=3

This is how eb20 is described on www.ebooks.com:
Quote:
eBooks.com has just released eb20, a web-based ebook reader application. This means that, in addition to downloading an ebook to your computer or device, you can now read the book online from any computer that's connected to the internet. eb20 requires no software installation and enables you to just start reading a work, seconds after buying it.
It doesn't look like it's a hardware device.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote