View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
paaThaka
Connoisseur
paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paaThaka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How do Search & Notes work on 350/650/950?

For those of you who are using PRS-350/650/950 devices, could you enlighten as to:

Is it possible to search for a text within all files in your library (without opening the files one by one and performing the search manually on each of them)? That is not search by name, but search by full contents (full text)?

How can one integrate the highlights / notes / scribbles done on Sony eBook readerinto the PDF files themselves? Does the Sony desktop software do this? Are the markings/highlights properly saved on the PDF annotation layer as per PDF spec (that is, can they be separately turned on/off and selected to be printed or not)?

I'd love to test these myself, but the readers are not available locally to test and I'm wondering how the search/notes features work.
paaThaka is offline   Reply With Quote