View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:14 AM   #13
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Go with the softroot, calibre, trook, and calibretoopds. You get navigation on the nook that's way better than anything Sony has yet provided. In fact, I switched from Sony to Nook just to get access to this combination -- my entire eLibrary, on my nook, with usable navigation (and series and book info, and coverflow, and...). You just don't get it through B&N's original software.
Have you tried the 650 yet? If you have not, I suggest you do so. It's a lot nicer then the 600 & 700 for navigation. And you do not have to hack it either.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote