what about modifying the policy files instead of setting dev key
I admit that this would be :
2. not designed at all for "legitimate" application
3. should not be used by people who want to put their application on the amazon market later
1. give access to all the jre object
2. allow the application to spawn some sub process (like using arecord command to record sound for example).
3. create a parallel market to the amazon one for application.
4. give dev more control over their platform.
However I admit that this is not safe at all, and you could end up fucking up your whole kindle.