View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #12
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura (soon), (soon-to-be-ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydin View Post
Thanks for checking on this for us

Looks like I am going to be selling or returning my nook now. I just enjoy the sony series setup entirely too much to give it up.

You rock man
Go with the softroot, calibre, trook, and calibretoopds. You get navigation on the nook that's way better than anything Sony has yet provided. In fact, I switched from Sony to Nook just to get access to this combination -- my entire eLibrary, on my nook, with usable navigation (and series and book info, and coverflow, and...). You just don't get it through B&N's original software.
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote