View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
mgscarsbrook
Connoisseur
mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Sony EReader
New Historical Fiction Author

Hi everyone,

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm an historical fiction author, and my first novel THE MARLOWE CONSPIRACY has just been published as an eBook.

THE MARLOWE CONSPIRACY is set in Elizabethan England, and involves Christopher Marlowe and William Shakespeare teaming-up to expose a high-level government conspiracy. You can visit the novel page at Amazon here:

I also write screenplays. In fact, I adapted THE MARLOWE CONSPIRACY into a script and won the Writers On The Storm Screenplay Competition, placing first out of 1000 entries!

Nice to meet you!
mgscarsbrook is offline   Reply With Quote