View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
I had to modify the Nook case I was using with the 600 to work...but it does work. However, I don't recommend my method. I liked the Nook covers (Nook Classic, not Nook Color, by the way) because of the "ledge" design on the bottom, which I felt was more secure than straps on all four corners. However, that "ledge" made the 950 stand up too high in the cover. So, Chris cut it diagonally through the corners of the "ledge", and carefully removed the sides. Once I seal those cut edges off and remove the loose stitching where the sides were, it'll look okay.... but it won't be perfect. Which is why I don't recommend my method.
But at least I still get to use the cover I paid 30.00 for...and you can't see anything has been modified when the cover is closed.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote