View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I looked at some K2 cases on the internet yesterday. Most seemed okay, but a few were made with rounded edges at the 4 corners because the K2 has rounded edges. The squared (or nearly squared) edges of the 950 won't work in a few cases where the corners were raised to help cradle the K2. So be aware of that.

I finally gave up and just ordered Sony's cover. In the end I got free shipping and a 15% discount due to registering my 950, so it cost less than the other cases I saw that might or might not have fit well.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote