View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #2
Bro Pete
Connoisseur
Bro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Sony PRS 650
I keep my PRS 650 screen clean with a small microfiber cloth similar to the one provided with the reader. (That is just one reason I want to design my own cover with a pocket, I want a place to keep a cloth, notes or receipts, but that's another show.) As far as sensitivity...Yesterday I was outside reading during lunch. A fly happened to land on the screen and I watched as the pages turned forward then back, individual words were highlighted, the little error circle lit up a few times. I would say that the IR sensors are pretty sensitive and may loose some specificity if detrius is allowed to accumulate.

By the way, I lost my appetite and went inside and cleaned my screen with something other than my little microfiber cloth.
Bro Pete is offline   Reply With Quote