View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Excellent! I read this many years ago and didn't know the history. Thank you for providing it, Roy. I'll reread it soon. Although this makes me realize one of the pitfalls of ebook readers - people can't easily see what it is that you're reading. I remember turning quite a few heads one week as people saw me reading this in graduate school. The author's name, the title, and the cover art of the Penguin Classics paperback (a detail from "Procession in the Province of Kursk" by I. E. Repin) all tended to catch people's attention. It made me chuckle.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote