View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #16
boxcorner
()
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Apart from having a bit of fun at starrlamia's expense (hopefully they weren't offended), I think they made a very valid point. I was delighted when I first got my reader, but was soon disappointed by the number of errors and formatting problems that I discovered in free e-books. Anything that distracts the reader from the story, spoils the reading experience. Whilst I'm willing to tolerate it in a freebie, it wouldn't be acceptable in anything that I had to pay for. At the very least, I would expect there to be some path for feeding back errors to the author/publisher. I would expect my comments to be welcomed and hopefully acknowledged. Is this what other people here have experienced?
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote