View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #14
boxcorner
()
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrlamia View Post
lol! wow i misused their. ugh, i was typing fast, Im actually good at spelling, i just dont always proofread my posts.
And Im Canadian btw so im well aware of colour vs color etc

thanks guys, its fairly disapointing to see that mistakes are common... the free books that i got i was refering to were from amazon and sony so geez.

I have a feeling I will be making a fuss once i start to actually buy books, if im paying for something it better not have tons of mistakes!
A well known idiom involving a pot and a kettle springs to mind.

ether that, or this hole thred is a windup. aparently its fashionable to ommit upper class letters and apostrofes. some people seem to think speling and grammer standards arnt important. i dont agree i think people shud take more care when writing posts. And i think they should be be more consistent to. if a writers book contains mistakes thats diffrent cos there suposed to no better and shood complie with standerds

Methinks this thread is going to run and run.

Last edited by boxcorner; 11-23-2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: corected a spilling mustake in the last werd
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote