View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:13 AM   #1
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Notion Ink Adam PQ 3G
Does the Nook Color have a multi 220/110 voltage charger?

I have preordered a Nook Color for my son's birthday on the 11th of December, and today I got the message that it's on the way! Which probably means that I'll have it next week. But since we use 220V here I would like to know if the charger is rated for both 110 and 220 V (or 130/250, as is often the case to survive spikes). I think it probably is, so people can travel abroad with their NC, but you never know... Can anybody tell me that? If not I do have a voltage converter for the home theater (bought around ten years ago with an American laser disk player), but not in my son's room.

Also, if it has, does it come with one of those plugs where you can exchange plug systems from US to European, or do I need to use a plug converter?

Thanks in advance!
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote