Thread: SSH Help
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #43
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Yeah, see, that's where I'm confused. I can ping every other device in the list - other computers, Tivos, WD live TV - so I know that's not the problem. I know the Kindle is connected to wifi - I can use the browser to surf/download books - so I know that's not the problem. And that's where I sit. What on earth could be causing it?

ETA - FBKindle - that's what - when I stopped it (not just switched back to the Kindle framework) the ping started working.

That's where framing the question on a board like this really helps - thanks. On to the next steps.

And I'm in....

Last edited by tlrowley; 11-19-2010 at 06:05 PM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote