View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I have seen one post where someone said they are using an M-Edge Latitude case for the Nook. They said it was a little tight but an ok solution.

I saw another post where someone said he tried the Barnes & Noble branded covers, and they don't fit.

Currently Oberon is saying that they don't plan to offer a cover for the Nook Color. They will reconsider if enough people request it.
Well, if it doesn't fit, I have a good excuse to get an Oberon cover, LOL!! But according to the measurements of device and case.. it *should* fit.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote