View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Yeah, our Walmart has one lonely little 300, marked at $149, and it's buried in a case with iPod covers. Sad, sad, sad. I complain to the electronics staff every time I go in, and they ignore me...every time I go in.
I called the Sterling Walmart today to see if they're going to be one of the stores carrying ebook readers. The associate had no idea what an ebook reader even WAS, and then disconnected me while trying to connect me with his dept. manager.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote