View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Huh, I had to install KDE to fiddle with it, but I was eventually able to make the fonts a bit bigger and convince them to render properly. There seem to be a few bugs in between Qt applications and displaying properly in GNOME. I ultimately went into KControl (qtconfig having no effect whatsoever) and set the hinting to Slight and the DPI to a fixed setting, and was able to get the font looking properly thick again.

The Book Details pane is also a blank white box with text in it rather than matching the colors of the system theme.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote