View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I had a quick go with sigil - it seems only able to handle epub - both lit & mobi version of same book appear as garbage. sigil has find replace, but not spell check.

notepad ++ displays garbage for all 3 formats unless I'm missing an obvious trick
Sigil does only support ePub as a book format. LIT files have underlying HTML, so, unless you tried to directly open the file in Notepad++, you should see some, well, HTML. I remember using a utility called ConvertLIT to disassemble LIT files. The same is, I believe, true for Mobipocket and, of course, ePub, though you'll obviously need different disassembly tools.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote