View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 02:10 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Edit: Never mind! (I was reading too fast. This doesn't apply.)

I think you can do an "add device" to get a new tab. When you click the free sw icon from a Pocket PC tab you see the Pocket PC free stuff. From a Palm device tab you see the palm free stuff. I plan to keep track of both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride Of Lions
Aha! The truth comes out! One must log in to see the logo. I saw it after logging in myself. Now I'm downloading this week's offering, but it appears to be the PC version of the software, so that means that I need to do it on my PC (instead of my Mac) and install it on my T|3, then BT it over to my Z2.

The things we do for love of Mac.
POL9A
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote