View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
playful, i tried to use your instructions to create a TOC through mobipocket creator but it didn't work for some reason.
i added the tags you kindly provided directly in the document, a .doc file. is it there were i did it wrong? i've been trying like crazy to figure this one out but so far i seem to be missing some bit of information.

any help will be appreciated! thanks!

edit: eventually i managed to do it. opened the HTML in WordPad, then simply added the tags it showed around the chapters, in mobipocket. then ran the resulting prc through calibre! and yey!
happy camper

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 11-14-2010 at 04:55 PM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote