View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy still View Post
Thats great thanks for the help, there is one more thing, I was looking at this book on the Mobipocket website, http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...p?BookID=22102
On other sites it states it can only be downloaded in certain countries, the UK (where I am ) not being one of them, I cant see any restrictions on this webpage, how often do these restrictions apply.
I must admit that I've NEVER seen this restriction! It's certainly extremely rare. This, though, is a book of a BBC TV series, so I'd be amazed if it couldn't be downloaded in the UK .
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote