View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
looking for one I can use for pdf maps

I play paper and pencil games.

Instead of taking all of my notebooks to a convention, I would love to find an ereader that would let me have that game session map on it, a list of what is in each room, etc.

A map in one folder, and a quick way to get to a pdf, in that or another folder, that lists the items in that mapped room.

Is there an e-ink ereader that could do this ?

I have a 5" Astak EZPro that sort of works for this, but the book marks don't seem to work well for me to jump quickly between documents. And zooming into the maps is kinda tedious.

Thanks.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote