View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #24
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
I totally agree about 5" readers. I like the portability which is why I love my Pocket Pro. It's a shame they peel. Being a chemical sensitive person and not knowing what's in the finish that is coming off. I have to now be careful when reading not to touch the peeling area which means not being able to take it out of the case.

The Jetbook Mini is just a plain text Reader and does not support FB2 fully. I found that out by asking the company because it's really is a cute reader. JetBook Lite does they told me. I do like the idea it uses batteries. Still the Pocketbook 360 is what I have my eye on.

My understanding is Aluratek and Jetbook are from the same line so thanks it's good to know the screen is not bad on the eyes. I have very low lit lighting and have to use a book light with my Pocket Pro anytime I want to read. I use my Travel Flex light attached to the case. It works well. The Pocket Pro text is so light compare to some reader's I have seen in the store but I do love being able to choose my own font when reading most books and hate the thought of giving that up.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote