View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
A friend of mine records books for the blind in this area and mentioned that he was having a problem finding some of the Haggard books. I sent him copies of your anthologies that he puts on his Palm. I will pass the new versions on to him. (For some reason he just doesn't seem to want to join online communities.)

So Harry, for all those people who will now be able to hear Haggard's words, thank you.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote