View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Thanks, Alex. Quite a while since I read this. Time for another airing. Best wishes and karma to ya for your care and generosity in offering us this in ePub. Neil
Thanks so much, Neil. Coming from one of the most generous people on the forum that's praise indeed.

Could I ask you please, when you have time, to put on your editor's hat and comment on the layout and formatting? I think I've improved since you reviewed my first ebook, but always appreciate supportive criticism.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote