View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #12
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Both the eBw 1150 and the iLiad have input screens. The 1150 is a touch screen, whereas the iLiad is Wacom (requiring a specific stylus). Most PDAs have touch screens. Probably he's primarily thinking of the iPhone here.

As far as social networking goes, I guess we have a lot of solitary readers here, but some people really enjoy discussing books with others. There are quite a few email lists out there devoted to specific authors or books, as well as discussion boards on websites. I participate in three myself. A way to set up reader discussion groups via the Kindle could be extremely popular, for example, with those who belong to reading clubs or who read the "Oprah" picks. I don't know if this is what Scoble had in mind or not, but I don't think it's that strange a suggestion.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote