View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #15
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
You can also change User Agent in Safari, but you need to enable the Develop menu. To do so, go to Preferences->Advanced, and enable the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom.

Once you have the Develop Menu showing, the second item is a submenu allowing you to select various browsers, including IE 8.0.

I don't know why the Mac is limited to .pdb downloads. The newest version of the Nook Mac software supports ePUB. I was able to do the User Agent trick in Safari and open the ePUB in the Nook app.

-Pie
Thank you for these instructions. I thought Safari was capable of this, but darned if I could figure out how to do it. So simple, too!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote