View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #51
winsomnia
Zealot
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo touch
1. Canadian
2. e-ink
3. price ($149 - two weeks before the price dropped to $128)
4. simple and elegant machine that feels good in my hands (I don't need wi-fi, keyboard, dictionary, etc).

I lurked here on MR and other sites for a couple months before I bought my Kobo. I waited until after the first firmware fix. I bought the Kobo because I want to read anytime, anyplace. This summer I've actually taken walks with the Kobo for longer than 40 minutes while reading. While walking and reading, I switch to a larger font than I would generally use. Also, it's easy for me to transfer my favourite fanfic (html to epub) to the Kobo. I enjoy my Kobo and have no regrets about my purchase.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote