View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, Kindle PW
The 350 wins, hands down. I replaced my 600 with a 350 and I am absolutely in love with the device. The screen is gorgeous. The touch screen works much much better, and without any glare. The smaller screen is not a problem at all, at least for my eyes, and the added portability is most welcome. Finally, the foreign language dictionaries turned out to be a very nice advantage. Although I read only in English the kinds of books I like tend to have a lot of foreign words, and the dictionaries come in quite handy.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote