After a long month and moving from Australia to New Zealand, I'm excited to announce the release of version 1.2 of my free ebook of Kindle DX & K3 tricks
This could not have happened without the help and comments of many ebook reader enthusiasts, whose names appear below in the summary of changes. Thank you!
Cross-announcing on MR and KB, where a number of people contributed to this version.
Gratefully taking suggestions for the one.
Thanks all for sharing,
Wishing you all a beautiful day,
Changes from v.1.1 to v.1.2
- Added EPUB version of the ebook.
- Instructions to convert image to 4-bit grayscale (thanks Little Professor)
- Mentioned Duokan English translation
- Expanded description of Collection Manager
- No limit to number of Kindle devices per account (thanks trekchick)
- Printing to PDF: improved section on paper size (thanks Curstpriest)
- Fixed AWS/AZW typo (thanks Little Professor)
- Added Shift + Alt + H as alternate to Shift + Alt + G for screen shots (thanks Little Professor)
- Format for picture viewer: 4-bit, not 8-bit (thanks Little Professor)
- The DXG and the K3 have very different technical specs (thanks Little Professor)
- mention AZW1 and TPZ (thanks Little Professor)
- Simplified chapter footer (thanks meem)
- Added link to Kindleworm