View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #40
allen.gotwald
Advocate
allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: SONY PRS-505 and Nook Color
Understand all the thoughts from everyone. I bought my 505 as an e-reader. If I want the news I go online. If I want to listen to MP3's I use my 8 GB Sansa. The 505 is a great e-reader which is all I bought it for and I have had no problems getting books I want to read. Downsides? Sure, Sony will once again commit their usual fatal flaw unless they allow for other than the LRF and BBeB formats. I would warn folks that the enemy of "good" is "better". Meaning, if you always want "better" don't buy anything because you'll never be satisfied since "better" is always around the corner. I'm a very satisfied 505 user.
allen.gotwald is offline   Reply With Quote