View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #20
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, H2O
I did a quick search for 31 books on my to-read list on Amazon (to Canadians) and Kobobooks:

12 available at both
4 only at Kobo
5 only at Amazon
10 available at neither
3 available as ePub from my library

I thought this would help me decide between Kindle and Kobo but it doesn't other than saving a couple of bucks by using the library. That would be offset by Amazon books being cheaper by $1-$2 each. Is it easier to remove DRM and convert from ePub to mobi on a Mac or the other way around?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote