View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #27
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Wow that is quite a list.

That would be way too long for me. My goal was to keep my locations to one page so I didn't have to leave the screen to find what I was looking for.

The only person who has to be comfortable with your organization system is you. Go ahead and do what feels right. Maybe when you put it together you will realize that you can merge some catagories or eliminate some catagories.

Last edited by ProfCrash; 11-08-2010 at 04:12 PM.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote