Originally Posted by Running Man
I bought Kobo Ereader because:
1. It is canadian - Chapters
2. Price - $149 in May 2010 - it was the lowest price Ereader available in Canada at that time.
3. Support for epub and PDF.
4. Not restricted to books purchased at Kobo Bookstore.
5. Wanted a basic EReader for reading books - no wifi, no music player, no games, etc.. just reading and keeping my collection of books on it.
I bought my Ereader in May and still like it. It is a bit slow on the boot up and page turning, but hey - it does the things it suppose to do well - read books
What he said. Except it was April for me.