View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I was wondering about that too. Considering the lack of enthusiasm on Sony's part for the release of this generation of readers, I guess we will be lucky if they release the apps by the first of the year. At any rate I'm not too excited about the release of the apps as the apps for Kindle and Nook have been lackluster and I suspect Sony will follow along that line. Besides that, the biggest complaint I read about Sony readers is the terrible software, not on the readers (firmware) but the Sony Reader Library app. I have zero confidence in Sony's ability or commitment to produce good apps for the smartphones , PC, or Mac.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote