View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
sportourer1
Writer
sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I try. I think my critic was surprised that brothels existed in Georgian London, especially catering for exotic tastes. Nothing was further from the truth. London at the time was even more a city of contrasting values than now.

It was also a melting pot of immigrants some of whom were plotting against their hosts - as today!
sportourer1 is offline   Reply With Quote