View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
I think it varies - Lamb's Tales from Shakespeare was, as a child, my first introduction to the bard and one which I enjoyed immensely. My familarity with the tales helped my later readings of the Shakespeare at school.

Remixes and updatings are also all fair game I reckon. But condensing I'm less sure about - and where do you draw the line? 400 pages is still a hefty read - perhaps 280 would be better?

For the original - Mobileread itself offers a Kindle friendly edition too:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16795

Last edited by greencat; 11-07-2010 at 06:23 AM.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote