View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #3
jasonkchapman
Guru
jasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it is

Device: Sony Reader, nook, Droid, nookColor, nookTablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Robert Scoble posted a 1 week review of the Kindle yesterday. Which is rather odd, since he couldn't have had it before Tuesday.

His complaints

http://scobleizer.com/2007/11/25/dea...kindle-review/

The only one I think is a good suggestion is #4. Other than that, I think he's an idiot. He really doesn't understand the device or its intended market.
I could see (1) as useful, though certainly not necessary. Just because one person is Kindle-centric, it doesn't mean all of his friends are. It would be kind of nice for a Kindle-centric person to do all of his Amazon interaction through it.

Since I don't have one, I can't speak to items (2) or (3).

(4) strikes me as a really smart idea that Amazon ought to implement in the future, but I understand why they didn't. Locking the unit down was far more important.

(5) is just dumb. MyAmazonSpace? I don't flippin' think so.

(6) is so stupid I can't even begin to disentangle all of the compounded idiocies involved.
jasonkchapman is offline   Reply With Quote