View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:32 AM   #20
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
I have a strong feeling that your Sony Reader is faulty. Even after 11 months of use reader's battery still holds up to 2.5 weeks, in the worst case scenario when I switch a lot between font sizes/toc/bookmarks and menu it holds for 12 days.
I'd think it depends a lot on usage. I read 600-1000 pages a day on my 505 & get 4-6 days on a charge. I don't know if that's considered bad battery life, but it seems pretty good to me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote