View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #67
montalex
Addict
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle Keyboard 3G
[QUOTE=FethryDuck;1202344]I have not downloaded this english version ( just broke my arm, not in shape ) but - the 3rd line says something like default - which correspond to your setting in system menu.
You may have it timeout and default to either system. (This menu is one of the binary pages )

There is a setting in the setting menu for Default reboot by Kindle, which can be turned on or off.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote