View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #62
montalex
Addict
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzwind View Post
== Question: does anyone know what the 3rd option is in the DK menu?
I don't think that it is an option. I think it says something like "yo momma". There is no way to select it...

I just used the option in the settings menu to restart in Kindle, which works perfectly.

Now if I can just get the wireless going, I might not go back to Kindle.

Sorry, I just did a restart and saw that there is indeed a 3rd option. And it does not say "yo momma". I'm afraid it might be the self-destruct button, placed there in case the authorities arrive while you are reading.... ?

Last edited by montalex; 11-06-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Just being a wiseass
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote