View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
1. ePub support. I currently have a Sony 505, which supports ePub, but I thoroughly dislike the way it displays ePub files, especially when the font size is increased. I don't think I'll be buying another Sony device.
What bother you ? Lack of hyphenation ?
If so, the only ePub reader I can think of that have hyphenation support are the pocketbook, when using fbreader. But fbreader hardly support css.

Margins, I "fix" the problem by editing the ePub. A bit anoying. Not sure if any reader support that.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote