View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #25
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hello dear friends, my name is Beppe. My phone makes phone calls, receives phone calls, text. The battery lasts 3 days.
It can vibrate
It stays in back pockets, shirt pockets, jacket handkerchief pocket. It came for 29 Euro.

I like texts when the person cannot be reached or when one of us is abroad and calling is a killer.

I would like not to have to use a personal phone over the one of the house and the one of the office, but there is no way around it. Like I read on the bulletin board of the school of little daughter something that my wife and mother of the above creature would like to know right away, so that she can call the school and either complain or congratulate or one of the many things that working mothers like to do to the school of their daughters. And my phone sure comes handy. Like today when a case of chickenpox was discovered at the school. Little daughter has been vaccinated so ...

Or when my train is late and I need to call the stand by babysitter so that she can pick up little daughter at the school that closes at 17:30.

Or when I am late at work, because the train is late and I need to tell the guys that I will be late for the meeting and that we could have the meeting at the restaurant.

My dream would be that I do not need to make calls like these and just mind my business, but it is not so ...
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0138.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	60691
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote