View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
(since I'm not sure editing would not blow my attachment)

All of the files show exactly the same. Top 1/3 or so is repeated at the top of the picture and the pictures have been shifted downward so that the actual bottom of the image is missing. Again, all are exactly the right 600x800 and work fine as screen savers. Hmm, I guess looking at the screen capture, the k3 has made room for the battery meter and my name - so it has shifted or accommodated that when it displays photos.

THANKS - back - using FULL SCREEN MODE cleared up the problem - so it was probably the battery meter accommodation that screwed up the display, altho why it chopped and duplicated part of the image is strange.

Last edited by FF2; 11-05-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Solution!
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote