View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #6
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesFriend View Post
I've enjoyed Sony Readers for years -- my first was the PRS-500. Eventually got the 505 and the 900 and quite recently the 950.
But the 950 has some issues (won't move to next song automatically, even with proper settings). Have been trying to get Sony to resolve this for several days. Got disconnected during my 30-minute phone call, and got sent the same info over and over again by email support.

So that's it. I quit Sony. Sending it back.
Good luck to all.
Did you ask for a replacement?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote