View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:34 AM   #23
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Good point. I guess no one mentioned it in this thread, but you can upload any Mobipocket file into the Kindle, and my site has Mobi versions of each e-book. Due to Amazon's skimming the bulk of the profits off of any sales I make, I have set the price of my books on Amazon at $3.50, which is $1 higher than they are at my books site. (Consider that the "retail" price, while all MobileRead members can get 'em wholesale, direct from the publisher... me! .)

In fact, now that I've arranged to sell my e-books in bundles, you can save even more money on my e-books through my site. And be aware that if you buy your books from Amazon, you can only read them on your Kindle, whereas if you buy my e-books direct from my site, you can save them on your computer and upload them to your Kindle, your PDA or cellphone, another company's e-book reader, or anything else that will read Mobipocket files. To wit: Amazon is easy, but I give you more choices.

(Hey... I should write that down!)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote