View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
I have three books that I used Calibre to convert from pdf to mobi. When I click on the tag browser and look at my formats, it shows 3 books under PDF. The books are not PDF, they have all successfully converted to mobi, what gives? It's not a huge deal but would love to see them removed from this classification. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Just because you convert them to mobi doesn't cause the PDF format for that book to disappear. If the tag browser indicates 3 PDF files then you have three pdf files.

1. You can remove them by highlighting all three books and going to edit metadata and select pdf under remove format.
or
2. You can highlight one book and go to edit metadata and remove the pdf file from the available formats window.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote