View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4B, KK, iPad 3 (Purged: K1, Cybook Opus, NST)
OK, I never paid attention to this before, but just this weekend made my first every purchases from Kobo and my credit card is showing a foreign exchange transaction fee for each of the 4 purchases. No, it's not much...but I didn't realize this was going on. Is this normal for US Residents? My location, internet provided, and credit card are all US.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote