Thread: Book search
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 03:02 AM   #8
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I read it on a Swedish Android forum called www.swedroid.se but I agree, if that is true then that infor would appear on other sites as well. Unless I'm misinformed, or just don't understand it properly (the latter is a likely candidate), that app has some hooks that allow other apps to access it. There are some specific scanning applications, especially shopping apps, that requires the installation of Barcode Scanner by zxing. Perhaps it is some of those that contain rouge code? Does Android Market check apps before thay are released?

PS. I have checked your link and the AppAnalysis.org site. I can now see how the OP on Swedroid has misinterpreted the info given. As you can see from my avatar I'm a trigger happy bitch

Last edited by Kumabjorn; 11-03-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote