View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketime View Post
It would be grreat if someone could quantify the number of most popular or quality numbers of publications between Amazon and Connect. I would be most interested in that kind of information.
Me, too. But how? For Amazon, I can only see totalling the number of books in each category, much the way I'm doing now for the Sony site. For Sony, I could add the number of book award winners and nominees they offer since these are listed separately, although that's still a bit of work. I don't see any easy way to quantify quality further at either site. But if you have any ideas, let me know. Otherwise, you're right - they can offer a lot of trash but who cares?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote